Home // Services
Car AC & Heating Repair Services in Jupiter, FL
AC & Heating Repairs
We all know how important it is to have a working heating and AC system—especially here in Florida! No one wants to be stuck in the heat with a broken AC unit. That’s why Li Donni Auto Service in Jupiter, FL offers heating and AC repairs that you can trust. Our team of certified technicians can get your temperature control system running again so you can stay comfortable all year.
Signs You Need AC Repair in Your Car
Many signs indicate that your car may need AC repair, including the following:
- Your air conditioning system works less efficiently than usual. In that case, this could be an indication that there is a problem with the refrigerant or other components of the system.
- You notice smelly odors from your vents or unusual noise from the AC unit itself.
- Your car suddenly feels hotter than usual, even when the full-blast AC runs. In that case, this could be another sign that something is not functioning correctly with your air conditioner and that it needs to be looked at by a professional.
Ultimately, any of these issues should be addressed as soon as possible. Failing to address them can lead to further damage and increased costs down the road. So if you suspect your car’s AC needs repair, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Li Donni Auto Service in Jupiter, FL. We’ll be happy to take a look and let you know what needs to be done to get your air conditioning system back up and running.
Signs You Need Your Heating Repaired
It is essential that your car’s heating system is functioning correctly. A poorly-working heater can lead to problems like cold feet and a stuffy driver cabin. But more importantly, it can also put you at risk for unexpected breakdowns. To help you determine whether or not your heating needs repairing, here are some common signs to look out for:
- Uneven distribution of heat throughout the cabin: If your heater isn’t blowing air evenly throughout the car, this may indicate a problem with one of the control valves or other components in the system.
- Weak or inconsistent airflow from vents and defrosters: Signs that the fan and ductwork are damaged include cool pockets of air at specific vents while others are blowing hot air or weak airflow that doesn’t relieve the cold outside temperatures.
- Strange noises are coming from under the dashboard or hood: Knocking, grinding, or whistling sounds could indicate that parts like belts and blowers are worn or broken and need replacing. Always have these components checked by a professional as soon as possible so that you can stay safe on the roads this winter.
Have you noticed any of these potential signs of trouble with your heating system? Then make an appointment with our qualified mechanics at Li Donni Auto Service today.
Professional Heating and AC Repairs
Regarding heating and AC repairs, you can always count on Li Donni Auto Service. We are a full-service auto repair shop in Jupiter, FL that offers complete HVAC repair services for all makes and models of vehicles. Our certified technicians have the experience and knowledge necessary to properly diagnose and repair any issues you may have with your car’s AC or heating system. So whether you need a simple AC tune-up or a more complex repair, we can help!